Thursday, May 8, 2008

when i broke my arm


when i broke my arm i was riding my dirt bike with my dad. we where in the pits where all the clifs are and i was going as fast as my dirtbike would go and my dad stopped and my brakes wherent werking so well and i said o well i will just bo v down this hill and then turn around and come back up but i didnt know it was a cliff so when i saw it i tryed to stop but my brakes didnt work all that well so i flew off the edge and i screamed DAAAAD!!!!. i thought it was a dream but it wasnt so i landed in the river below it and that saved me from getting any more hurt and my dirtbike landed right on my arm and my dad felt horible when he came down to help me and the next day i went to the doctor and he said i had broken my arm. the next day when i got back to school i had to have bryton and sometimes jessica wright for me beacause i had broken my fight arm and that is the arm i wright with so it was bretty fun having everybody wright for me. the only bad part was when i fell off the cliff and broke my arme.


the end by me

1 comment:

sparkey said...

this was kinda cool when you did that but then again it wasn't but when you had people writer for you was pretty cool lololololol sparkey