Wednesday, May 21, 2008

summer plans

I am going to kansas for my summer plans. am going to go to kansas beacause i have a friendtheir. i am going to fly on a plane bye myself to kansas. when i get their i am going to meet my grandma. then after i meet my grandma i am going to meet my friend tanner. guess what. in kansas kids get to go in the bar but you have to stay away from the beer. when i go their i am going to order chicken. they make a kind that they are like little peices of chicken whith no bones and they are so good. i like it better than the bigger chicken. then i am going to go drive. i am going to go drive beacause their are like no cops so like i can drive even though i am not old enough to drive. it is going to be way fun beacause i am going to do this almost every day so i know i wont get bored. that is all i am going to do beasided going swimming but it is going to be way fun to go swimming and go drive and also go eat their good food that is really tasty. that is my summer plan and that is all i am going to do. that is my story and i am sticken to it.
the end bye someone you dont know.

No comments: