Monday, May 12, 2008

this persons news article

a bout a month ago my mom and my brother went into the shop i dont know why. when they got in there they got a suprise. they looked down and romon was right there with a little puppy that looked like her. she had a kid. I guess my dog got out and ran to the school and there where little kids that where coming inn and my dog got in the mudd room but the teacher drug it back out. this teacher brought me to my house so i could put my dogs away and while we where riding my mom was going to go take the baby dog to go get a bath then take it to go get shots but when she got in there she got another saprise. she looked down and the puppy wasnt there then she looked around and it was under the bench that the dog was dead. when i got to my house my mom told me that my dog had a baby and that it died. So i put my dogs away and rode back to school and then when i got to school i hoped it would not happen again beacause we dont need another dog i just wish that if she has another baby that it does not die beacause then it is like it happened for nothing. then after that happened the same dog got crankyier and when i poured food in their dish the small dog got really cranky but usually they share the food romon my dog started growling at him when she eats and my big dog has to go hungry so i had to get a differant bowl for my big dog. my little dog when my other dog went to one bowl she tried to go to that bowl so he had to give her a hard kick and she has never done it again. well sometimes she still does it but not all the time now.

THE END BYE ME

No comments: